The Dragino LSN50v2-S31 is a long range LoRaWAN node that provides spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising power consumption. Its IP68 waterproof design makes it suitable for outdoor use and its powered by a 8500mA Li/SOCl2 non-rechargeable battery. Due to its low power operation, users can expect years of operation with a moderate logging rate.
The Sensirion SHT31 probe is factory calibrated with temperature compensation for precise measurement over the entire range.
It has a user propgrammable threshold so that you will be immediately informed if you sensor drifts past that threshold. When used with Telemetry2U, you can receive these alerts via Email, SMS or via an interactive voice call, ensure you assets have the ultimate level of protection.
The Dragino LSN50v2-S31 can be configured with downlink commands or alternativly, you can configure your device with a FT232RL USB to TTL converter.
If you have any questions about how Telemetry2U can help you get your world on the IoT cloud, please get in touch with us today, we're here to help.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- Ultra low power consumption
- External 3m SHT31 probe
- Measure range -40°C ~ 80°C
- Temperature alarm
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically or Interrupt
- Downlink to change configure
- Temperature and Humidity monitoring
- Enviromental Growth Chambers
- Green House
- Home Garden
- Range: -40 to + 80°C
- Accuracy: ±0.2 @ 0-90 °C
- Resolution: 0.01°C
- Long Term Shift: <0.03 °C/yr
- Range: 0 ~ 99.9% RH
- Accuracy: ± 2%RH ( 0 ~ 100%RH)
- Resolution: 0.01% RH
- Long Term Shift: <0.25 %RH/yr
- 1 x LSN50v2-S31 LoRaWAN Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- 1 x External RF antenna
- Device size: 1300 x 50 x 45mm
- Device weight: 150g
- Package size: 140 x 80 x 50mm
- Package weight: 180g