The LoRa wireless technology used in the Dragino LGH92 allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising power consumption. It is well suited for asset security and usage tracking.
The Dragino LGH92 has a rechargeable 1000mA Lithium-Ion battery and can be charged with a standard micro USB cable. The USB cable is also used to configure the device's settings via AT commands.The Dragino LGH92 is pre-programmed to detect movement, with a variable threshold. When static the Dragino LGH92 sends location data every hour (keep-alive-time). While in motion, the Dragino LGH92 will upload its location information at 1-minute intervals (transmit time). The device will switch to static mode if no movement is detected for 5 minutes, saving on battery life. The data records include the battery voltage, motion status, GPS lat/long coordinates and the alarm status, with the pitch/roll being optional.
If the emergency button is held down for more than 5 seconds, the Dragino LGH92 will enter alarm mode and will immediately send an uplink, followed with an uplink every 60 seconds, for 60 records. During this time, the alarm flag will be active meaning it can be used to trigger an email/SMS or voice alert from the server end.
The Dragino LGT92 also has an LED to indicate its status. The LED colours are explained below.
|Power On:||GREEN LED on for 2 seconds|
|Join Request:||BLUE LED fast blink once (200ms)|
|Join Success:||PURPLE LED on for 1 second|
|Fixing Location:||GREEN LED blinks 200ms per second|
|Fixed and Uplink:||BLUE LED blinks twice (200ms/blink)|
|Fail Fix and Uplink:||RED LED blinks twice (200ms/blink)|
|Enter Alarm Mode:||RED LED on for five seconds|
|Uplink under Alarm:||RED LED on for one second|
|Exit Alarm:||BLUE LED on for one second|
|Downlink Received||GREEN LED on for 1 second|
|Movement Detect:||RED LED on for 500ms|
The LGT92 LoRaWAN GPS tracker combined with Telemetry2U ticks all the boxes when it comes to personnel and mobile asset management.
- You can see your asset’s real-time location on a live dashboard that links to Google Maps.
- GPS data is uploaded every minute when your assets are on the move and once every hour when stationary so you can see exactly where they've been and how long they have been there for.
- It immediately sends an uplink when motion or vibration is detected and that can effectively be used to trigger an alert from Telemetry2U’s IoT Platform to let you know work has started your equipment is being tampered with.
- The 9-axis Accelerometer data is sent with every uplink and shows what angle your equipment is on. You can trigger an alert if the angle goes past your limits - perfect for rollover detection on farms and other worksites.
- It’s fitted with an emergency push button that immediately triggers an E-mail, SMS, or voice call from Telemetry2U when pressed. This helps keep you operators and personnel safer.
You can read more about how the LGT92 seamlessly intergrates to Telemetry2U here.
If you have any questions about how Telemetry2U can help you get your world on the IoT cloud, please get in touch with us today, we're here to help.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 compliant
- Regular/real-time GPS tracking
- Built-in 9 axis MEMS sensor (accelerometer, gyroscope and compass)
- Motion sensing capability
- Power Monitoring
- Charging clip with USB port
- 1000mA Li-on Battery power
- Tri-color LED, Alarm button
- Bands: AS923/AU915
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Motion & altitude detection
- Asset tracking and monitoring
- Asset usage statistics
- Asset security
- Logistics and supply chain management
- Smart factory
- Acquisition: 16mA
- Tracking: 13mA
- Cold Start: <35s
- 8uA@Backup Mode
- Warm Start: <30s
- Accuracy: < 2.5m CEP
- ReHot Start: <1s
- MPU9250 9-axis MEMS
- triple-axis MEMS gyroscope
- triple-axis MEMS accelerometer
- triple-axis MEMS magnetometer
- 3.5mA operating current
- Sleeping Mode: 77uA (for LGT-92-LI), 3uA (for LGT-92-AA)
- Tracking: max: 38mA
- LoRa Transmit: 24 ~ 150mA
- 1 x LGT92
- 1 x USB charge cable
- 1 x Programming cable
- 1 x Lanyard
|Dimensions and weight|
- Device size: 80 x 40 x2 15mm
- Device weight: 100g
- Package size: 100 x 90 x 40mm
- Package weight: 150g
Hardware Design Files
Source Code Link