The LG308 uses semtech packet forwarder and is fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. It includes a SX1301 LoRaWAN concentrator, which provide 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths. It is pre configured to work seamlessly with the Telemetry2U servers, but is very easy to configure via the Web GUI interface. It has a built in GPS receiver, used for location and time syncronisation. The 4G modem comes pre-loaded but the required 4G SIM card is not supplied, users must provide their own SIM card at their own cost. Using the 4G can get around complicated installations by creating a seperate network rather that intergrating to the existing sites WiFi and firewalls.
Gateways are usually plug-and-play but can depend on your IT security. We have some information about gateway network configuration here.
If you have purchased a Gateway with 4G capabilities, you may also wish to purchase an IoT SIM card. SIM cards supplied by Telemetry2U have no lock-in contract and are valid for the period of the Gateway licencse.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Internet connection via LAN, WiFi, Or 3G/4G via LTE module (included)
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- LoRaWAN Gateway
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
- 1 x SX1301 + 2 x 1257 LoRa Tranceiver
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 2
- 1 x 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- 1 x USB host port
- 1 x Mini-PCIe Interface
- Power Input: 12v, 1A
Cellular 4G LTE:
- Quectel EC25 LTE module
- Micro SIM Slot
- Internal 4G Antenna + External 4G Sticker Antenna.
- Up to 100Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates
- Worldwide LTE,UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems