HP0D has passed Helium Full Hotspot Approval. It supports the miner feature from Helium and has a built-in ATECC608 encryption chip. It can be used as a Helium Full Hotspot for the project. It also supports Semtech packet forwarder and LoRaWAN Station connection, it is fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. HP0D supports two LoRaWAN servers at the same time, users can use HP0D for helium mining and connects max 2 x LoRaWAN servers at the same time.
Dragino already paid HPOD $40 onboarding cost and $10 location cost for each HP0D. It is ready to use for Helium, user only needs to input HNT wallet address and use QR Code to onboarding HP0D when it arrives.
HP0D has pre-configured standard LoRaWAN frequency bands to use for different countries. Users can also customize the frequency bands to use in their own LoRaWAN network. A pre-release version of the user manual is available here:
HP0D Full Hotspot for Helium User Manual
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
- Open Source Linux system
- RPi4 with 2G /4G or 8G RAM
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via Internet
- Support Semtech UDP packet forwarder
- Support LoRaWAN Station Connection
- Support Helium Miner
- External fiberglass antenna
- Firmware OTA
- 802.3af PoE
- Lighting Protection
- Remote Monitoring
- Support Helium LoRaWAN server and secondary LoRaWAN server
- Include prepaid $40 onboarding cost and $10 location cost.
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory