The LPS8N comes pre-configured with standard LoRaWAN frequency bands for use in different countries. Users can also customize the frequency bands to use in their own LoRa network, giving them flexibility and control over their connectivity.
For added convenience, the LPS8N offers an optional cellular version that can provide 3G/4G connectivity to the internet. This ensures that you stay connected even in areas where WiFi or Ethernet may not be available, making it a reliable and versatile option for all your connectivity needs.
Trust the LPS8N for unparalleled efficiency, reliability, and security in your LoRaWAN applications. Thank you for choosing our website store.
If you have purchased a Gateway with 4G capabilities, you may also wish to purchase an IoT SIM card. SIM cards supplied by Telemetry2U have no lock-in contract and are valid for the period of the Gateway licencse.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- LoRaWAN Gateway
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
- 1 x SX1302 + 2 x 1250 LoRa Tranceiver
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 1
- 1 x 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- 1 x USB host port
- Power Input via USB Type-C: 5V, 2A
- 4G (Australia)
|Dimensions and weight|
- Device size: 120 x 120 x 30mm
- Device weight: 187g
- Package size: 145 x 135 x 60mm
- Package weight: 300g