Designed with longevity in mind, the CPL01 is powered by an 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery that can last for up to an impressive 10 years. The device sends periodic data every day, as well as for each dry contact action. Additionally, it counts the contact open times and calculates the last open duration.
To cater to the varying needs of users, the device comes with a flexible uplink feature that allows for the disabling of uplink for each open/close event. Instead, the CPL01 can count each open event and uplink periodically.
With its open alarm feature, users can set the CPL01 to send an alarm notification if the contact has been open for a certain time, making it ideal for use in a variety of applications such as security and safety systems.
Furthermore, each CPL01 is preloaded with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, making the process of registering these keys to a LoRaWAN server seamless. Once registered, the device automatically connects to the network after power-on, providing users with an easy-to-use and hassle-free experience.
Example T2U Real-Time Dashboard
If you have any questions about how Telemetry2U can help you get your world on the IoT cloud, please get in touch with us today, we're here to help.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A protocol.
- Frequency Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865/RU864
- Open/Close detect
- Open/close statistics
- 8500mAh industrial battery(none-rechargeable)
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically and open/close event
- Datalog feature
- Remote configure parameters via LoRa Downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- Wall Mountable
- Outdoor Use
- CPL01 Dry Contact LoRaWAN Sensor
- External Antenna
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Industrial Monitoring and Control