The LHT65 allows users to measure and send data, reaching ultra-long ranges via LoRaWAN networks. It provides spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising power consumption. It is a reliable and simple solution for critical temperature monitoring applications, including laboratory and hospital environments.
The LHT65 has a built-in 2400mAh non-chargeable battery with a lifespan of up to 10 years (depending on the transmit frequency). It includes an internal memory capable of storing 3200 data records with a date/time stamp that can be retrieved via the supplied programming cable (USB-TTL converter will be required and is sold separately). The LHT65 is pre-programmed to send records every 20 minutes, with capability to be customized to suit user needs. </p>
The LHT65 is calibrated and tested out of the factory. NATA calibration with a certificate of certification can be provided if required, making it perfect for critical monitoring applications. Please contact Telemetry2U for more information.
Telemetry2U has a live demo of a Dragino LHT65 Temperature/Humidity Sensor running on our IoT Platform.
You can also read more about the Dragino LHT65 Temperature/Humidity Sensor and how its being used in Hospital and Laboratory enviroment to protect sensitive samples with email, SMS, or voice alerts while meeting NATA requirements on our applications page.
Example T2U Real-Time Dashboard
If you have any questions about how Telemetry2U can help you get your world on the IoT cloud, please get in touch with us today, we're here to help.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
- LoRaWAN class A protocol
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Remote configure parameters via LoRaWAN downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- Built-in 2400mAh battery with 10-year lifespan*
- Built-in temperature & humidity sensor
- Optional external sensors
- Tri-color LED to indicate status
- 3200 set sensor record with time stamp
- Vaccine fridge and freezer monitoring
- Laboratory equipment temperature monitoring
- Hospital equipment temperature monitoring
- Farming & agricultural
|Dimensions and weight|
- Device size (mm/pcs):135 x 70 x 30mm
- Device weight: 105g
- Package size (mm/pcs):145 x 80 x 50mm
- Package weight: 170g
- 1 x LHT65
- 1 x Waterproof DS18B20 temperature sensor with a 1 meter lead
- 1 x Programming cable