The LDS01 will periodically upload data records at a configurable interval (usually every 24 hours) to confirm its connection and status. A data record is also sent as soon as an open or close event is detected. Each record contains the battery voltage, number of open and close events with the duration of the most recent open event. The LDS01 has a communication terminal accessible via a USB-TTL converter (purchased separately) for configuration and diagnostics. The LDS01 is easy to mount and comes with all necessary instillation items.
Once you have a wireless LoRaWAN network on Telemetry2U covering your property, you’ll have a host of security sensors to choose from that can cover all kinds of situations. Motion sensors, PIR’s, panic buttons and smoke and fire detectors to name a few. You can read more on LoRaWAN based home and business security here.
Telemetry2U has a live demo of a Dragino LDS02 Door/Window sensor installed in a real office running on our IoT Platform.
***** Optional T2U Licence *****
To ensure Telemetry2U can make IoT technology available to everyone, we offer a couple of checkout options when purchasing LoRaWAN gateways and nodes.
- Buy hardware from us without a T2U licence and the items will be shipped with the factory default firmware/settings, leaving the configuration and network server connection to the end-user. Get started quickly with a 14-day free trial on Telemetry2U's sophisitcated IoT Platform and later build a custom subscription plan, perfectly tailored to your monitoring and control requirements. This option is perfect for DIY users who are familiar with LoRaWAN technology but like the concept of a complete, all-in-one IoT solution.
- Alternatively, purchase hardware from us with a once off T2U licence and choose from one of our bundled server plans. Hardware will be shipped pre-configured, loaded with the latest firmware, and ready to plug-and-play. All you’ll need to do is plug in your gateway, install your end-devices and your practically ready to go. No technical background or programming tools required. It doesn't get any easier.
If you have any questions about how Telemetry2U can help you get your world on the IoT cloud, please get in touch with us today, we're here to help.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- SX1262 LoRa Core
- Open/close detection
- CR2032 battery powered
- Band: AU915
- AT commands to change parameters
- Uplink periodically and on open/close events
- Ability to change configuration remotely
- Wireless alarm and security systems
- Home and building automation
- Industrial monitoring and control
- Farming and agriculture
- 1 x LDS01 door/window sensor
- 1 x CR2032 battery
- Mounting items
- Device size):65 x 35 x 15mm
- Device weight: 50g